[arch-dev-public] Repo cleanup / Package adoption

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sat May 31 03:17:40 EDT 2008

2008/5/9 Eric Belanger <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca>:
> On Thu, 8 May 2008, Tobias Kieslich wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>>        - gtkglextmm and the depending sharpconstruct can be ditched
>> entirely
>>          becuase sharpconstruct is dead (became a module in blender) and
>>          gtkglextmm was needed only for it
>
> Roman has adopted sharpconstruct in the last round of adoption. I'll wait
> for his input before removing sharpconstruct from the repo.

Finally I got to this thread. Sorry for so loong time.
Yep, I planned to maintain sharpconstruct at that time, because it
seemed to be the only gtk2 application for 3D modelling.
I knew it was dead but didn't know it became a plugin for Blender.
I don't have much time for pkg maintaining yet, so I cannot
so I think it would be ok to just drop it from Extra to Unsupported then
(along with its dependency).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)