[arch-dev-public] Election Night

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Nov 5 05:40:20 EST 2008

Aaron "Hussein" Griffin wrote:
> I'm assuming it will be quiet around here tonight. Many of us will be
> glued to our TVs/radios/internet waiting for election results.
> So no one break the server tonight! Allan, I'm looking in your direction :)
Seems you had a good night, he?!

Now that Barack H. Obama has won, will you re-adopt your real middle name?

Aaron W. Griffin, right? ;)

In any case congratulations! You're also a kid from Chicago I believe.

I was living in the US when W was reelected in 2004. Needless to say,
this was a very different atmosphere back then...