[arch-dev-public] [draft] pkgstats: contribution was never that easy

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Thu Nov 6 20:51:09 EST 2008

Am Friday 07 November 2008 02:15:52 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> Other than that, it looks good to me. Might want to include some
> simple docs in the pkgstats package at some point, so people know
> what's going on.

Yes, there is some space for improvements. But this can be done later. At
first let's see how many users would use it and what problems might occour.
And of course I'll need to write somthing to print some pretty graphs etc. ;-)

I have truncated the db, so everything is ready for production now.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn