[arch-dev-public] [core] Thomas' Packages

Eric Bélanger belanger at ASTRO.UMontreal.CA
Mon Nov 10 18:02:16 EST 2008

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:

> On Tue, 14 Oct 2008, Thomas Bächler wrote:
>> Jud schrieb:
>>> Packages (attached):
>>> bluez.PKGBUILD
>>> device-mapper.PKGBUILD
>>> fuse.PKGBUILD
>>> iproute.PKGBUILD
>>> iptables.PKGBUILD
>>> lvm2.PKGBUILD
>>> ntfs-3g.PKGBUILD
>>> PKGBUILDs are untested.
>> I would give up any of those packages to someone who wants to maintain
>> them. ntfs-3g will go to extra as soon as I get time to do the core
>> cleanup.
>> I have updated device-mapper locally, the problem with lvm2 is that it
>> doesn't build anymore and I can't find the reason. If anyone wants to look
>> at them, feel free to do it.
> I use lvm2 so I could look into it and even adopt it along with device-mapper
> is no-one else is interested. I also use iptables for IP masquarading so I
> could grab it as well.

Update: I've adopted lvm2 and device-mapper on the dashboard. The lvm2
that was released today (2.02.43) builds fine (haven't tested it yet).
Expect updated packages for these sometime this week if time allow it.