[arch-dev-public] bluez status?
jud at judfilm.net
Thu Nov 13 00:54:49 EST 2008
On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:56:02 +0300
"Roman Kyrylych" <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/10/16 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> > On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Thayer Williams
> > <thayer at archlinux.org> wrote:
> >> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:23 AM, Hugo Doria <hugodoria at gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Allan McRae
> >>> <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> >>>> Is anyone going to attempt this rebuild? This is holding up
> >>>> gnome which is holding up python which means I can't slack of at
> >>>> work doing rebuilds... I will do these if necessary but I have
> >>>> no way of testing any of these packages so it would be better if
> >>>> someone else did this.
> >>> Same here. I do not have a way to test it.
> >>> -- Hugo
> >> I have no experience with the bluez stuff, but I do have bluetooth
> >> capability on my notebook and WinMo phone. I would be happy to test
> >> out any packages if we have a criteria to test against.
> > Oh hey! My phone supports bluetooth too. I wonder what it'd take to
> > have it talk to my laptop...
> Same here.
> I've setup myself to deal with bugs first though,
> but if noone will update it in a couple of days - I'll take a look at
> it and related gnome packages.
> Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)
It's been sometime without any replies, would it possible for someone
to have ago at the Bluez packages please?
If not, may I suggest that an open announcement be made for a new Dev
to take-over the Bluez packages and/or the Bluez packages be dropped to
the AUR for someone else to pickup the slack.
More information about the arch-dev-public