[arch-dev-public] [signoff] sudo-1.6.9p18-1
allan at archlinux.org
Fri Nov 14 19:01:37 EST 2008
* Fixed a crash when the -i flag was specified with a uid not present in
the password database.
* Sudo now operates in the C locale again when doing a match against
* Fixed a potential crash when a glob matches a large number of files.
* Fixed compilation problem with certain versions of Heimdal krb5
related to krb5_get_init_creds_opt_free().
* When setting the umask, use the union of the user's umask and the
default value set in sudoers so that we never lower the user's umask
when running a command.
* Sudo now supports 64-character host names.
* Fixed a problem with the SELinux support for sudo -l.
* When doing a wildcard match against a filename, sudo will now only
check the filesystem if the basename of the path matches, or if the
basename itself contains wildcards.
* Sudo will now unset the AUTHSTATE environment variable on AIX after
I require someone to build this of x86_64
More information about the arch-dev-public