[arch-dev-public] DB Scripts

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:47:26 EST 2008

Because of goofy errors and all that stuff, I moved new db scripts
live. You will get a warning about "old add/del" directories until I
(or someone) pushes out a new devtools release.

I removed the need to the add and del directories in staging dirs,
because db-remove is better at removing packages. The new scripts will
not remove packages anymore when running db-update.

Anyone interested in tagging/releasing a new devtools? Any additional
devtools changes you want to sneak in there?

Cheers,
Aaron