[arch-dev-public] [signoff] automake 1.10.2-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Wed Nov 26 13:07:57 EST 2008
minor upstream update. I've added the info files and texinfo dependency.
New in 1.10.2.
- Nothing new.
Bugs fixed in 1.10.2.
* Long standing bugs:
- Rebuild rules now also work for a removed `subdir/Makefile.in' in
an otherwise up to date tree.
- Work around AIX sh quoting issue in AC_PROG_CC_C_O, leading to
unnecessary use of the `compile' script.
- `config.status --file=Makefile depfiles' now also works with the
extra quoting used internally by Autoconf 2.62 and newer
(it used to work only without the `--file=' bit).
* Bugs introduced by 1.10.1:
- None known.
* Changes to Libtool support:
- distcheck works with Libtool 2.x even when LT_OUTPUT is used, as
config.lt is removed correctly now.
* Miscellaneous changes:
- The manual is now distributed under the terms of the GNU FDL 1.3.
- When `automake --add-missing' causes the COPYING file to be
installed, it will also warn that the license file should be added
to source control.
More information about the arch-dev-public