[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.27-1

Douglas Soares de Andrade douglas at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 10 15:35:59 EDT 2008

Eric Belanger escreveu:
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2008, Thomas Bächler wrote:
>
>> Thomas Bächler schrieb:
>>> - catalyst is broken again. I am not motivated to fix it, so until
>>> someone else does it, it's broken
>>
>> Okay, fixed it.
>>

> It looks like you forgot to commit the new catalyst patch in svn.

Im having problems with the Load Modules step, but at least, that timer
problem seems to be fixed (i was using 2.6.25, as .26 not worked at all
for me).

How can i debug it to see what is going on ? Tried to see dmesg, but it
did not had anything strange.

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade
-- Python, Django, Zope e Plone