[arch-dev-public] boost rebuild status

K. Piche kpiche at rogers.com
Sat Oct 11 23:58:59 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 19:55 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Allan McRae wrote:
> > Allan McRae wrote:
> >> Kevin: have you had a look at libavg?
> >>

> > I saw in an earlier email Kevin pointed out that the latest libavg
> > needed graphicsmagick which is in [community] at the moment.  I will
> > add it to [extra] and stick the rebuilt libavg in [testing] (provided
> > that no-one objects by the time I rebuild it....)
> >

> Or, looking into this further, nothing in [extra] or [community] depends
> on libavg so we could just dump it to [unsupported].
>
> Opinions?

I like this idea unless libavg is in extra for some good reason.  Also I
tested wesnoth and it worked fine.  I think we're ready to move boost
myself.  Where's that moving script again?

Thanks for looking at this.  Just recovered from a drive
"almost-failure".  Got the heads up from smartmon, did a backup and
moved to a new drive.

--
K. Piche <kpiche at rogers.com>