[arch-dev-public] Upcoming archboot release and archboot iso/img files

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Oct 15 14:40:20 EDT 2008

Am Dienstag 14 Oktober 2008 14:09:41 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> I don't know if any plans for a new archiso is on the way and also i don't
> know how official you guys want to call them.

Well, is there anybody working on this? I thought there would be a new iso in
August.

> Can i share them in /iso/2008.10 on ftp setver?
> Should the name change of the files?

I would rename the dir to 2008.10-archboot and the iso to archlinux-2008.10-
archboot.iso.

> Archlinux-allinone-2008.10.iso/img is it now.
>
> You are also welcome to test those files ;)
> http://dev.archlinux.org/~tpowa/2008.10/

Because downloading from gerolde is slow as hell I have mirrored these files:
http://downloads.archlinux.de/iso/2008.10-archboot/

> Thanks for your input on this.

Sorry, hadden't any time to test those isos.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn