[arch-dev-public] bluez status?

Hugo Doria hugodoria at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 07:23:44 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 6:01 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Is anyone going to attempt this rebuild?  This is holding up gnome which is
> holding up python which means I can't slack of at work doing rebuilds...  I
> will do these if necessary but I have no way of testing any of these
> packages so it would be better if someone else did this.

Same here. I do not have a way to test it.

-- Hugo

More information about the arch-dev-public mailing list