[arch-dev-public] Upcoming archboot release and archboot iso/img files

Tobias Powalowski t.powa at gmx.de
Thu Oct 16 08:10:30 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag 16 Oktober 2008 schrieb Ronald van Haren:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
> > You are also welcome to test those files ;)
> > http://dev.archlinux.org/~tpowa/2008.10/
>
> I just did a quick test run of the iso (x86_64). It seemed that it had
> problems partitioning (after deleting a partition and creating it
> again the data was still present). After that mounting was not going
> well either. When selecting done after choosing the mount points the
> question was just repeated. In fact nothing was mounted.
>
> When doing above steps manually the rest of the install completed just
> fine. Tested above two times with the same cd, so it may just be the
> cd.
>
> Ronald
Yes 2 typos during setup editing fortunatly happened, they are now fixed, will
try to generate 2 new images tomorrow which will work just fine.
Manual setting mountpoints is broken in the current archboot files.

Are you guys fine with iso/2008.10-archboot/archlinux-2008.10-
archboot-1.iso#img  on main ftp server when this small issue is fixed?

thanks
greetings
tpowa
--