[arch-dev-public] [core] lzo and pkg-config

Jud jud at judfilm.net
Fri Oct 17 01:05:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

In trying to be consistent with Arch's standard of naming packages the
same as upstream, I have notice two packages that will need attention.

lzo2 ==> lzo
pkgconfig ==> pkg-config

The old lzo was only required by transcode which is now fixed.
Can the old lzo be moved into unsupported?

lzo2  (required by):
    * archboot
    * lzop
    * mkvtoolnix
    * openvpn
    * transcode

There seems to be a few packages that have 'pkgconfig' as a
'makedepends', this could easily be a one-off fix as needed when that
particular package needs to be updated.

pkgconfig (required by):
    * dssi
    * python-vpython

This will be the last time I attach full PKGBUILDs, I'm off to try and
learn SVN.

Thanks.