[arch-dev-public] delete apmd from extra?

Jan de Groot jan at jgc.homeip.net
Fri Oct 17 13:01:26 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 09:55 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> LOL, did they even make P2 laptops? I imagine they'd be huge and heavy
> by today's standards

Hey, don't shit on P2 laptops! I became maintainer while I was using a
P2 366 as laptop! And no, it wasn't heavy, it was quite lightweight with
its 800x600 screen and 3-4 hours of battery life.

BTW: I could compile packages and watch xvid rips at the same time
without framedrops on it without having an XV-accelerated videochip.