[arch-dev-public] delete apmd from extra?

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 09:14:39 EDT 2008

2008/10/18 Dusty Phillips <buchuki at gmail.com>:
> 2008/10/17 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:

>>> That really shows your age...or lack of =)
>>>
>>> Granted, my first (and only) notebook is a dual core *ahem*, but hey
>>> my first workstation was an Amiga 1000. Ah, those were the days!  I
>>> remember carrying buckets of floppy games uphill both ways.
>>> Barbarians...Pirates...Ports of Call *sob*
>>
>> Hey man, my first computer was a 486! I think it was 66 MHz. Then I
>> upgraded to a Pentium 233 later. I even played Everquest on the 233
>> for a long time.
>>
>> Next I think I bought a 866 P3. And then we hit the P4 range. For the
>> record, I didn't get "my first laptop" until I was out of college...
>>

> Ah, nostalgia!
>
> My first computer was a 386! (And I'm younger than you, hah!)

heh, how about USSR's first IBM PC compatible computer
with USSR's first 8086-compatible CPU with PC-DOS 3.30 on it,
that had the size of a large keyboard, 512KB of RAM, external 5.25" FDD
+ the ability to read data from audiotapes through ordinary player,
and was video-connected directly into TV's board? :-D
I wrote my first program on GWBASIC on it.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)