[arch-dev-public] [signoff] fakeroot 1.10.1-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Fri Oct 24 14:15:06 EDT 2008
please test and signoff the update. i removed the static libfakeroot.a
and makepkg still works fine here. i guess nothing makes use of it so it
should be safe to remove the lib.
fakeroot (1.10.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch from Joe Malicki to increase number of cases where fakeroot
will cope better with inode reuse.
* Remove test tmp dirs in EXIT traps.
-- Clint Adams <schizo at debian.org> Sat, 04 Oct 2008 14:48:09 -0400
fakeroot (1.10) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch from Joe Malicki (with root-cause analysis credit to Mike Itz) to
cope better with inodes that are reused outside of fakeroot's knowledge
(such as by ldconfig or other static binaries). closes: #366067.
-- Clint Adams <schizo at debian.org> Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:10:21 -0400
fakeroot (1.9.7) unstable; urgency=low
* chmod fakeroot libraries to 0644. closes: #393983.
-- Clint Adams <schizo at debian.org> Sun, 28 Sep 2008 11:25:12 -0400
fakeroot (1.9.6) unstable; urgency=low
* libfakeroot.c: patch from Petr Salinger to fix chmod 1755 on
GNU/kFreeBSD. closes: #493196.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
-- Clint Adams <schizo at debian.org> Sat, 02 Aug 2008 11:08:38 -0400
More information about the arch-dev-public