[arch-dev-public] About KDE, python, openexr etc.

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Oct 31 17:46:17 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

just for your information: I have update KDE to 4.1.3 (l10n source packages
are not available yet).

At the same time I have updated openexr which was touched last time back in
2006. Unfortinally this introduces a so-name bump.

I have taken care of this and rebuild the following packages:
blender
cinepaint
enblend-enfuse
fyre
imagemagick
koffice
vips
yafray

Along with other packages (I have nearly 800 MByte waiting in my staging dir)
those will hit extra after Allan has released python-2.6. (my packages are all
build against it)

Greetings,

Pierre

--