[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libtool 2.2.6a-1
a.radke at arcor.de
Mon Sep 8 10:44:29 EDT 2008
please signoff libtool 2.2.6a for both arches. infofiles are included
now. see upstream changes below:
NEWS - list of user-visible changes between releases of GNU Libtool
New in 2.2.6 2008-09-05: git version 2.2.5a, Libtool team:
* New features:
- New lt_dloadvise_preload() call to set a hint that only preloadeded
modules can be opened.
- libtoolize no longer removes config.guess and config.sub, even when
--install is passed.
* Changes in supported systems or compilers:
- Fixes for ifort on Darwin, and newer Intel compilers (icc 10, ifort
9) on GNU/Linux.
- Fixes for cwrapper (cygwin/mingw) under -stdc=c99.
- Support cross compile of MinGW with Wine.
- Initial support for cegcc (Windows CE/PocketPC) cross compilation.
- Initial support for lf95 (Lahey Fortran 8.1) on GNU/Linux.
* Bug fixes:
- Several testsuite issues have been fixed, thanks to user feedback.
- Fix 2.2 regression that caused argz symbols to be exported from
libltdl unrenamed on systems that do not have working argz.
- Revert "lt_dlopen(NULL) works on AIX again.". It was not the
- Diagnose '-L' arguments correctly.
- Libtool no longer tries to open devices as files in execute mode.
- Libtool no longer removes *.gcno profile information from GCC.
More information about the arch-dev-public