[arch-dev-public] Repository Maintenance 10-09-2008 06:00

Wed Sep 10 12:13:57 EDT 2008

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:00 AM, Eric Belanger
> <belanger at astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, repomaint at archlinux.org wrote:
>>>   The following files are missing in the repo
>>
>> The cleanup script has removed the new packages instead of the old ones. I
>> don't know why it would happen. I'm using the subversion in testing, BTW.
>> I've reuploaded the packages in case something went wrong:
>
> Actually, it's a notification that the package files were missing.
> Nothing was cleaned up

I was refering to:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-September/007937.html

It had removed the new packages:
         monotone-0.41-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
         wireshark-1.0.3-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz

instead of the old ones. The old ones are  no longer on ftp so it seems
that it's fixed. We'll need to wait the notification email to be sure.

believed to be clean.