[arch-dev-public] curl 7.19.0-1 in [testing] may break ABI

Sun Sep 21 01:58:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've just put curl 7.19.0-1 in [testing]. The upstream curl devs made a
few changes that might break ABI but chose not to do a soname bump. More
details: http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/lib/README.curl_off_t

They made effort to make this transparent and I would say that they made a
good job. I've been using curl 7.19.0-1 for a week now and have tested
several packages using curl without seing any message on the terminal or
noticeable problems.

Please test and report any necessary rebuilds.

Thanks
Eric

believed to be clean.