[arch-dev-public] Core and Testing packages

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:41:14 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
I got 3 important mails from Jud <jud at judfilm.net>. I actually liked
the work he put into it, and have included the messages below.

Jud, if you are willing to do this kind of work and keep up to date on
these things, I will gladly give you write access to arch-dev-public
to keep us on the ball here. Let me know.

Anyone willing to step up to the plate for any of these (especially
tomk's packages)? I know some of them have already been addressed.