[arch-dev-public] Core and Testing packages

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 25 04:12:19 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> Hey guys,
> I got 3 important mails from Jud <jud at judfilm.net>. I actually liked
> the work he put into it, and have included the messages below.
>
> Jud, if you are willing to do this kind of work and keep up to date on
> these things, I will gladly give you write access to arch-dev-public
> to keep us on the ball here. Let me know.

I'd appreciate it if you give Jud write access to this ML, as I can't
always respond to the personal E-Mails. I'd rather have his messages
sent here.

I don't really have time for bluez and I'd appreciate someone else
taking it. The problem with bluez 4 is that the DBUS interface is
incompatible to the DBUS interface in bluez 3, thus all applications
using it are broken (kdebluetooth4 for example).

I received an updated iptables PKGBUILD, but again had no time to look
at it yet. I actually updated device-mapper but couldn't resolve a
compile problem in lvm, now it's been sitting there.