[arch-dev-public] [signoff] dhcpcd 4.0.1-2

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 12:18:09 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Given there will be nothing else in that directory, /usr/lib/dhcpcd/ will be
> fine.

Agreed. We should use /usr/lib for this stuff. I, for one, would be
fine with just using /usr/lib/ as the prefix. Allan's proposal would
make the path:
/usr/lib/dhcpcd/dhcpcd-hooks/, but it's your decision. Eeek, just
noticed that dhcpcd-run-hooks is a binary, so Allan's proposal is
actually probably the best for this. I would assume there is a
--libexec-dir param for this?