[arch-dev-public] devtools, archiso, et al

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:01:59 EDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 6:39 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:23 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
>>> How hard would it be to convert from using unionfs to aufs2 in devtools?
>>>

>> Very easy. Minor changes to the mount syntax.
>>

> Great.  Any chance of a patch now the kernel without unionfs is in [core]?
>  I don't have time to look into this at the moment but would like to
> continue using the build tools...

Yeah, I will get to this tonight. I have been slacking way too much
with Arch stuff (been hella busy at work) - it irritates me, so I'm
going to power through a few things I've been putting off tonight.

Both devtools AND archiso need changes, but I also want to get some of
my packages out of the way and finish up the bash rebuilds (mkinitcpio
issue is fixed in one of the official patches, so I'll be pushing out
4.0.17 as soon as I can)