[arch-dev-public] [signoff] less-429-1
allan at archlinux.org
Mon Apr 13 01:48:08 EDT 2009
These are the differences between version 418 and version 429:
* LESSOPEN pipe will now be used on standard input, if the LESSOPEN
environment variable begins with "|-".
* The -D option with one number now means use the normal background
* Don't change permissions on history file if it is not a regular file.
* Fix non-ANSI-compliant code that caused problems with some compilers.
* Fix binary file detection in UTF-8 mode.
* Fix display problems with long lines on "ignaw" terminals.
* Fix problem interrupting the line number calculation for initial
* Fix SGR emulation when dealing with multiple attributes (eg.
* Fix highlight bug when searching for underlined/overstruck text.
* New "&" command allows filtering of lines based on a pattern.
* Status column now displays a search match, even if the matched
string is scrolled off screen because -S is in effect.
* Improve behavior of -F option.
* Allow CSI character (0x9B) to work in UTF-8 mode.
* Output carriage return at startup in case terminal doesn't default
to column 1.
* Fix bug in '' (quote, quote) command after G command.
More information about the arch-dev-public