[arch-dev-public] Resigning

Tom K tomk at runbox.com
Sun Apr 19 06:08:27 EDT 2009

Hi all.

The practical effect of this message is precisely nothing, as I have
been inactive for quite a while now. For the last few months, real life
has been increasingly demanding, but I was hoping I would find a way to
accommodate Arch activities alongside the usual chaos and mayhem.

It's now clear that this is not going to happen any time soon, so I've
orphaned my remaining packages, and I'm now returning the key to the
Arch executive washroom.

I hope to return at some point, but I can't say when that will be. Being
an Arch dev has been a revelation to me, and it has been wonderful
working with you all. I will continue to be a keen Arch user, and will
do my best to contribute in some capacity, as time permits.

I would like to retain my subscription to this list, read-only of
course, and I will discuss my status as forum mod and irc op with the
respective teams.

I have no doubt that Arch will continue to thrive, guided by an
extraordinarily committed dev team, and supported by an enthusiastic
user community. I wish you all the very best of luck.

Go n-eírí an bóthar leat
Tom K.