[arch-dev-public] Resigning

Dusty Phillips buchuki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 09:58:24 EDT 2009

This is a very sad day indeed. Good luck with everything and keep in touch
and using Arch. You sure you want to quit all the teams? I've seen you more
active on the forum than this list; maybe you don't want to give it all up
at once. (Apologies for sounding like a quit smoking ad)

Cheers and good luck, it's been a pleasure working with you. (On the forum I
mean -- our duties as devs don't overlap much)

Dusty