[arch-dev-public] Torrent tracker

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:31:22 EDT 2009

So I setup (with the help of Pierre) a torrent tracker on sigurd,
located at tracker.archlinux.org

Pierre has pointed his tracker DNS to ours, so it should be our single
tracker now.

It is setup with a whitelist, so an admin needs to add the torrent
hash if new additions are necessary. The torrent hash can be sniffed
from a torrent file using `transmissioncli -i FILENAME`

As of right now it's tracking whatever the archlinux.de tracker had
(archboot ISOs mostly) and the official RC1 ISOs.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues.

- Aaron

PS I'm seeding the RC1 ISOs from home