[arch-dev-public] Mirrors supporting rsync

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:47:24 EDT 2009

Below is a list of our current mirrors that support rsync. I would
like to begin the process of setting up Tiered mirroring to give
gerolde some breathing room.

To do this, I would like to know the following things:
* Which of these mirrors are unreliable?
* How many mirrors do we want at the first tier?
* What criteria should we use to decide which mirrors are capable of
being a tier 1 mirror?
* What is the rsync speed for these mirrors? (How much bandwidth do
they have to offer?)

If anyone has the time to research this, please do so and respond.

Mirrors supporting rsync: 26
	aarnet.edu.au
	archlinux.fi
	archlinux.nautile.nc