[arch-dev-public] [Patch] makechrootpkg: fixed support for splitted package

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Fri Aug 7 02:31:44 EDT 2009

Eric Bélanger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here (inline and attached) are a couple of patches for makechrootpkg.
>
> ==>  Remove error message when namcap is not installed in chroot (not
> sure why this line was added as installing namcap in chroot will dirty
> it). Also added a check on the PKGBUILD.

This was apparently added as namcap has issues checking a package for
which the dependencies are not installed on your system.  The deps will
have obvioulsy been installed into the chroot.  Saying that, I agree
that namcap (and thus python) should not be in a clean chroot and I just
deleted that line in the version I am using.

Allan