[arch-dev-public] arch-notifications list now in use

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:32:27 EDT 2009

So Dusty and I just did the switch-over. Integrity check emails,
orphan out-of-date notifications, and repo cleanup emails for both the
official repos and community are now all sent to the *private*
arch-notifications list. This is private for 2 reasons: to protect
email privacy for the people who flag packages out-of-date, and to
reduce clutter on lists like arch-commits and the like.

Again, this list is private and only for Devs and TUs. It requires
manual approval by me, so please don't make more work for me if you're
not a dev or TU. The list can be found at
/mailman/listinfo/arch-notifications (yeah, I don't want a clickable
link here, heh)

Cheers,
Aaron