[arch-dev-public] [arch-general] [signoff] udev-145-1
pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Aug 10 15:31:05 EDT 2009
Am Montag 10 August 2009 21:04:10 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Due to the slicehost issue, shall we wait until they react on this?
> I'm don't like to depend on others for our package upgrades.
> Any other opinions?
We cannot wait for every single provider to catch up; so why do this with this
one here? We don't support keeping old versions of packages while updating all
others; and that's what we have here in the end.
Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre
More information about the arch-dev-public