[arch-dev-public] Shirts for FrOSCon

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Tue Aug 11 05:32:36 EDT 2009

> > Btw who's paying for them?
> > If we're paying ourselves I don't mind throwing in a bit more cash to
> have a higher quality shirt with a little emblem/text on front and maybe a
> bigger logo on the back.

You must pay it on your own. I will pay for all T-Shirts and you give me the money at FrOSCon. Because of the printing method, small lines can' tbe printed, so no small logo on the front. Just large logo on the front or on the back. Don't know if I can provide both alternatives or just one. But on the front should be better.

> I don't mind paying for a t-shirt.
> Buying from online store and shipping to Ukraine will cost much more
> anyway.

That's why I order all shirts together. If we are over 60€ order, we get free shipping.