[arch-dev-public] Ohloh

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:08:37 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 23:14, Roman Kyrylych<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 02:41, Dan McGee<dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Roman Kyrylych<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'd say you are welcome to take the lead on this and do what you think
>> needs to be done.
>
> Okay.
> Corrected the URL to our SVN. Will see how it will update statistics.
> More changes will follow later.

FYI, old Arch Linux Installer project deleted,
the git repo is now enlisted as part of Arch Linux project.
I've also added a couple of missing git repos from projects.archlinux.org

I'm unlisting the CVS repo for community from Arch Linux Packages
because it blocks SVN repos to be synced.

Whenever CVS server will be up and running - let me know so I can add it.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)