[arch-dev-public] Shirts for FrOSCon

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 12 13:41:42 EDT 2009

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:04:21 +0200
"Daniel Isenmann" <daniel.isenmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> Ok guys, it seems the shop accepted our logo. So now here are the
> options you have:
>
> - You can choose between a "normal" T-Shirt and a Polo-Shirt
>
> - You can choose your own color
>   T-Shirt color: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/color.jpg
>   Polo-Shirt color: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/polo_frontAndColor.jpg
>
> - You can choose where your logo should be placed
>   Large on the front is not possible for Polo-Shirts because of the
> knobs!!
>     - large on the front, nothing on the back
>       T-Shirt: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/front_big.jpg
>       T-Shirt: 16,40€
>
>     - large on the back, nothing on the front
>       T-Shirt: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/back.jpg
>       Polo: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/polo_back.jpg
>       T-Shirt: 16,40€   Polo: 24,40€
>
>     - small on the left chest and large on the back
>       T-Shirt: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/front_small.jpg
>       Polo: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/polo_frontAndColor.jpg
>       T-Shirt: 21,90€   Polo: 29,90€
>
>     - small on the left chest and nothing on the back
>       picture see one above
>       T-Shirt: 16,40€   Polo: 24,40€
>
> - You must choose the correct size
>   T-Shirt: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/size.jpg (from the shop: "Note:
> sizes run small! When in doubt, order a size up."). This statement is
> only valid for T-Shirts!
>
>   Polo: http://ise.net23.net/shirt/polo_sizes.jpg
>

> What I now want from you is:
>
> - T-Shirt or Polo
> - which color
> - which design (logo placement from above)
> - which size
> (- how many? Don't know how many Aaron will pay. Aaron, just one for
> a person or two?) :-D
>

> The print method will look like this:
> http://ise.net23.net/shirt/flock_detail_3_600x400.jpg
>
> @Aaron: I will send you an extra email about the complete cost, after
> all have send me their order and how you will send me the money.
>
> @all: Please send me your order as fast as possible. We all (FrOSCon
> Arch Team) live in the same timezone (nearly), so I suggest give me
> your order until tomorrow. Then it should be possible that they can
> ship the shirts until Friday next week (hopefully).
>
> Cheers,
>  Daniel

Small reminder!

I will order the shirts tomorrow (Thursday) at about noon. And I will
only order for those who have answered to my last mail.

At the moment I have the following:

- Pierre
- Roman
- Gerhard
- Thomas

So be warned, if no answer from your side, I will order only the shirts
for the above people (incl. me).

Cheers,
 Daniel