[arch-dev-public] [Patch] dbscripts: fix for any arch support

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:26:57 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Eric Bélanger<snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch (only provided inline) to fix any arch support to the
> dbscripts. It will add any support for the sourceball script and
> probably fix the clean up scripts. It also set the BUILDSCRIPT as it
> will be no longer defined in makepkg.conf as of pacman 3.3.  The patch
> for db-update is required as the any arch is treated as a special case
> (and db-update works with current /arch/config ).
>
> Eric

also, in /arch/misc-scripts/make-sourceball
change:
if /usr/bin/svn export -q "$SVN_PATH/$packagename" $packagename; then
to:
if /usr/bin/svn export -q "$SVNREPO/$packagename" $packagename; then

For some reason, the variable changed name.  I just noticed in git
history that the any arch was added then removed from ARCHES, not sure
why