[arch-dev-public] Various initscripts patches

Dan McGee dan at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 16 00:55:23 EDT 2009

The following patches are some hacks at the initscripts I did recently, mostly
provoked because our latest initscripts prevent my slice from even booting. Not
cool.

The most important one, by far, is the backgrounding of the udevadm trigger
call. This one sets up a race condition and completely blows up the boot
process when the /dev/sda2 node doesn't even exist yet.

The rest of the patches are various other things, hopefully explained well
within the patch header themselves. Let me know if there are concerns or
questions on this stuff.

-Dan