[arch-dev-public] Shirts for FrOSCon

Daniel Isenmann daniel.isenmann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 15:23:15 EDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:17:16 +0200
Dieter Plaetinck <dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 21:14:06 +0200
> Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:22:46 +0200
> > Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann at gmx.de> wrote:

> > > Good news for the FrOSCon team. The shirts are on the way, they
> > > shipped it today. So they should be delivered in time for
> > > Saturday. :)
> > >
> > > I will post some photos after I will get it.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >  Daniel
> >
> > The box with the shirts arrived! :)
> >
> > They are really great, you can have a look here (I have just took a
> > photo of a white shirt): http://dev.archlinux.org/~daniel/shirts/
> >
> > Now FrOSCon can begin :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  Daniel
>
> Sweet.
> btw didn't you or thomas say it was a cheap/basic printing quality?
> I think this looks very nice!
>
> Dieter

I said, that it isn't the best printing method of the shop, but it is
also not the cheapest. So it's the best printing method for our needs ;)

You must see it in real, they even looks nicer. Some of us have
different color and the logo looks great on non-white shirts. We have
grey, black, olive, khacki green and white... :) We will be a colored
team :D