[arch-dev-public] problem with db-update
allan at archlinux.org
Thu Aug 20 02:26:08 EDT 2009
> The db-update script drives me crazy tonight.
> I have updated and commited the pkg asymptote but for some obscure
> reason db-update stubbornly refuses to add it to the repo.
> First it worked for x86_64 but failed for i686. I found that this was
> due to a bug in makepkg that does not recreate .PKGINFO when repackaging
> with option -R (a patch for this was submitted by Allan yesterday I
Not by me... But if you are repackaging the same files for i686, you
probably want arch=any.
More information about the arch-dev-public