[arch-dev-public] pidgin maintainer wanted/where is pizzapunk?

Dusty Phillips dusty at linux.ca
Mon Aug 24 12:16:19 EDT 2009

2009/8/24 Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de>:
> I dislike to count how much somebody contributes. Some have a very
> small but more important role.

I'm pretty sure I'd be eliminated by my own criteria... but I've been
questioning my contribution level anyway. ;-)

> How about a simple monthly "ping" mail Aaron would send on each 1st day
> of the month. Next month a small summary would be in the beginning of
> the next mail saying "everybody responded" or "xxx is missing". The
> missing people without an excuse would get a warning/reminder
> mail to anser within the next month and one month later we could them
> move to the Fellows list.

I like this idea too, BUT it doesn't help with people who'll respond
but not actually do anything. (me, for example, or my favourite
Archer, Simo). It'd be a good start though, and maybe the reminder
e-mails would help the rest of us get our asses in gear.

Dusty