[arch-dev-public] [website] separate Dev+TU list

Dusty Phillips dusty at linux.ca
Mon Aug 24 13:30:11 EDT 2009

2009/8/24 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Dusty Phillips<dusty at linux.ca> wrote:
>> 2009/8/24 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>>> Dusty, could we split this out by "Role"? All the TUs should have
>>> "Trusted User" as their role. Maybe just put != "Trusted User" at the
>>> top of the page, and "Trusted User" below it?
>>
>> Heh, I just noticed this yesterday and wanted to ping you about the
>> best solution.. I was thinking of some ugly hack based on repo
>> permissions; role based is much simpler.
>
> If that's easier, it seems fine to me.
>
> If repos == community, TU
> If repos > community, Developer
> else, Other ??

This was more trouble than expected because some idiot had made the
Fellows and Developers templates all generic and I had to separate
them a bit. However, it is done. I ended up going the the Roles test
because I was too lazy to figure out how to design the repos query. I
noticed Xyne did not have his Roles set to Trusted User, so I have
edited that, I'm not sure if there are other TUs or not.

Dusty