[arch-dev-public] Froscon pictures

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 16:33:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 23:33, Roman Kyrylych<roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 23:31, Dieter Plaetinck<dieter at plaetinck.be> wrote:
>> Sounds good.
>> But imho we should put the gallery in some official place, not users.archlinux.de
>> Then ideally, for all (next) events, we:
>> - link to all places where pictures are hosted
>> - provide a gallery with (english) comments for the pictures.
>
> +1 on this.
> At the moment I'm uploading photos to my public_html,
> so if we gather all photos on archlinux.org
> - you can just move them to the new dir.

http://dev.archlinux.org/~roman/froscon2009/
These are JPEGs straight from the camera,
with no post-processing except rotating portrait-mode photos,
and resizing all with `convert -resize 50%`.
If anyone needs originals - I have both JPEGs and RAWs.

Some photos are duplicated or not good,
so feel free to pick only the best photos for the gallery.

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)