[arch-dev-public] [signoff] libarchive 2.7.1-1
shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 05:39:07 EDT 2009
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Thomas Bächler<thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Upstream release, signoff please.
and here is the changelog :
* Issue 30 : Fix reading xz-compressed archives that require
large decompression buffers
* Issue 24 : Fix hang reading truncated ISO archives.
* Issue 25 : Fix reading body of first regular file in mtree archive.
* Issue 21 : Work around timezone-related test failure (better
fix will be in 2.8)
* Fix failure to read gzip files signed with gzsig (and other gzip
files with "extra data")
so your xz bug is indeed finally fixed :)
More information about the arch-dev-public