[arch-dev-public] Integrity Check i686 of core, extra 28-08-2009

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:57:19 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 3:41 AM, Eric Bélanger<snowmaniscool at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Duplicate PKGBUILDs
>> ---------------------
>>

> Fixed.
>
>> Repo Hierarchy for Makedepends
>> --------------------------------
>> extra/texlive-genericextra depends on community/lzma-utils (0 extra
>> (make)deps to pull)
>
> Fixed.

Thanks a lot for all your work Eric, now we are down to just
deps/hierarchy problems.

I guess it does not really matter where the reports are sent, since it
always looked like Eric was the only one paying any attention to what
the tool is reporting :) Fortunately, one person looking at it makes
this tool useful, so thanks again.

Is arch-notifications available to all devs/tu? If the reports are
sent there, it is possible to add me in CC if/when errors or strange
problems are happening.

Otherwise, I noticed a few apps below depend on kde groups :
ftpmonitor kpacman syncekonnector
but none of these packages seem to be in pacman database.

Maybe there should be a separate simple tool comparing pkgbuild tree
vs pacman databases (vs packages on ftp/rsync) to make sure everything
is in sync.
But I will need some more details about what the information we
currently have to make this possible.
Afaik ftpdir-cleanup already takes care of the pacman databases vs ftp
packages part so we really just need the pkgbuild tree vs pacman
databases part to fill the gap.

= Integrity Check i686 of core,extra,community =

Performing integrity checks...
==> parsing pkgbuilds
==> checking mismatches
==> checking archs
==> checking dependencies
==> checking makedepends
==> checking for circular dependencies

Missing Dependencies
----------------------
eclipse-ve --> 'eclipse<3.3'
flumotion --> 'gstreamer0.10-libpng'
flumotion --> 'gstreamer0.10-vorbis'
flumotion --> 'gstreamer0.10-theora'
flumotion --> 'gstreamer0.10-ogg'
twisted-words --> 'twisted-web'
kungfu --> 'gstreamer0.10-dvdread'
kungfu --> 'gstreamer0.10-mpeg2dec'
kungfu --> 'gstreamer0.10-libpng'
kungfu --> 'gstreamer0.10-theora'
ftpmonitor --> 'kdebase'
archboot --> 'libdownload>=1.3-3'
archboot --> 'vim>=7.2.234-1'
kpacman --> 'kdegames'
syncekonnector --> 'kdepim'
bmpx --> 'gstreamer0.10-alsa'
bmpx --> 'gstreamer0.10-cdparanoia'
bmpx --> 'gstreamer0.10-vorbis'
moovida --> 'python-cssutils'

Missing Makedepends
---------------------
pandoc --> 'haskell-zip-archive'
v86d --> 'kernel26<2.6.30'
id3lib-rcc --> 'gcc34'
greycstoration --> 'gcc34'
kdelibs3 --> 'autoconf<2.64'
tvision --> 'gcc34'
classpath --> 'jikes'

Repo Hierarchy for Dependencies
---------------------------------
extra/haskell-hashed-storage depends on community/haskell-zlib (0
extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/neverball depends on community/physfs (0 extra (make)deps to pull)

Repo Hierarchy for Makedepends
--------------------------------
core/crda depends on extra/python-m2crypto (27 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/iputils depends on extra/opensp (29 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/iputils depends on extra/libxslt (25 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/iputils depends on extra/docbook-xsl (27 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/udev depends on extra/gperf (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/udev depends on extra/libxslt (25 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/e2fsprogs depends on extra/bc (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/sqlite3 depends on extra/tcl (0 extra (make)deps to pull)
core/ca-certificates depends on extra/ruby (25 extra (make)deps to pull)
extra/gnome-speech depends on community/espeak (1 extra (make)deps to
pull : portaudio)

Summary
---------
Missing PKGBUILDs:                     0
Invalid PKGBUILDs:                     0
Mismatching PKGBUILD names:            0
Duplicate PKGBUILDs:                   0
Invalid archs:                         0
Missing (make)dependencies:            26
Repo hierarchy problems:               12
Circular dependencies:                 0