[arch-dev-public] boost-1.41.0 rebuild

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Mon Dec 7 00:08:09 EST 2009

Ionut Biru wrote:
> On 11/27/2009 01:01 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
>> Ionut Biru wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I just put up an internal TODO list for boot update for
>>> extra/community. I want to do that after heimdal is moved in core.
>>>
>>> What do you think about that?
>>>

>> Sounds fine. It is good to see that boost has sonames now so that
>> figuring out what needs rebuilt is not longer a dark art. Note that we
>> usually need to do some compatibility patching with boost updates.
>>
>> Allan
>>

> boost 1.41 is in testing. i'm starting to rebuild some of them but i
> can't do all by myself. help is appreciated.

All is now rebuilt apart from bmpx in [extra] and schroot in [community].

The website for bmpx is down/gone.  We discussed dropping bmpx from the
repos with the last boost update but did not in the end as it did not
need a rebuild.  Any objections to removing it?

Schroot needs updated (old sources are not where source says they should
be).  The sed statement in the PKGBUILD does not work, but I have no
idea whether that is still needed.  The maintainer will need to look at it.

Allan