[arch-dev-public] [signoff] automake-1.11.1-1
allan at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 8 22:53:05 EST 2009
Minor upstream update. Converted to arch-any package.
* Bugs introduced by 1.11:
- The `parallel-tests' test driver works around a GNU make 3.80 bug with
trailing white space in the test list (`TESTS = foo $(EMPTY)').
* Long standing bugs:
- On Darwin 9, `pythondir' and `pyexecdir' pointed below `/Library/Python'
even if the `--prefix' argument pointed outside of a system directory.
AM_PATH_PYTHON has been fixed to ignore the value returned from python's
`get_python_lib' function if it points outside the configured prefix,
unless the `--prefix' argument was either `/usr' or below `/System'.
- The testsuite does not try to change the mode of `ltmain.sh' files from
a Libtool installation (symlinked to test directories) any more.
- AM_PROG_GCJ uses AC_CHECK_TOOLS to look for `gcj' now, so that prefixed
tools are preferred in a cross-compile setup.
- The distribution is tarred up with mode 755 now by the `dist*' targets.
This fixes a race condition where untrusted users could modify files
in the $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION) distdir before packing if the toplevel
build directory was world-searchable. This is CVE-2009-4029.
Build x86_64, tested on i686.
More information about the arch-dev-public