[arch-dev-public] [signoff] lvm2 2.02.44-1 & device-mapper 1.02.30-1

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:47:52 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:39 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Eric Bélanger schrieb:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Updated packages for lvm2 and device-mapper are now in testing. The
>> changes are:
>>
>> * lvm2 2.02.44-1
>> * Upstream update
>> * Added bash depends
>>
>> * device-mapper 1.02.30-1
>> * Upstream update
>> * Added readline depends
>> * Added pkgconfig file
>>
>> Please signoff.  Two signoff for i686 would be nice has I don't use
>> lvm2 on my i686 system so I could only do some simple sanity tests.
>> As very few devs uses this, signoffs from users would be appreciated.
>>
>> Eric
>>

> Also all fine here, x86_64.
>
> Can any of you devs with i686 machines please install a LVM system? :)

Actually, I just setup LVM on my i686 system so at least I'll be able
to really test it before putting it in testing.  I did that with the
lvm in testing so it got a pretty good test. Even if it still needs a
i686 signoff, I'll move it to core on Sunday night if there is no
reported problems or objections.

BTW, the lvm in testing fixes:
FS#11611 - 'mknod: File exists - /dev/mapper/control' When using
encrypt+lvm setup