[arch-dev-public] Arch Linux release in the press

Thomas Bächler thomas at archlinux.org
Tue Feb 17 07:44:27 EST 2009

I just noticed by accident that our release announcement made it to
heise open. This is the first time that Arch has been mentioned on heise
at all, so I am a bit psyched. Anyway, for those who know German, read
here: http://www.heise.de/open/Arch-Linux-2009-02--/news/meldung/132693

It's not much more than a translation of the release announcement, but
should still attract some more German users.

I'd like to use this thread to collect more press coverage of our
release, so if you see anything, post it here (or reply on arch-general).