[arch-dev-public] Problems to build kde3 packages

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 17:43:16 EST 2009

Em Terça-feira 17 Fevereiro 2009, às 18:49:03, Ronald van Haren escreveu:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Douglas Soares de Andrade
>
> <dsandrade at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Em Terça-feira 17 Fevereiro 2009, às 13:05:46, Aaron Griffin escreveu:

> >> Is this an x86_64 machine or i686? Can we check to see if this is an
> >> architecture problem?
> >
> > Sorry to mention. It is happening in i686, to see the problem, try to
> > build tellico (in community).
>
> Sorry I don't have this problem. I've updated the package for you for
> both architectures.
>
> Ronald

Hi,

I just discovered the problem, but dont know (for now) how to fix. Using just
kdelib3 (in fact, all packages needed for amarok-base), i get a segfault with
these commands:

[douglas at ingravitto ~]$ fakeroot
[root at ingravitto ~]# /opt/kde/bin/kde-config --prefix
Falha de segmentação (segfault)

Im sure its is problem in arch libs with kde3 as it is happening for me and
for gcarrier (Geoffroy, btw thanks).

Can someone confirm this ?

Thanks a lot